Thursday, March 5, 2009

100 TRUTHS

So tonight as I was giving the kids a bath I went to grab a towel for Kayli and Jesse started freaking out trying to get out of the tub. I couldn't figure out why, he started screaming poop, poop, so I figured he had to go poop. Well, I got to the tub and realized Kayli had pooped all over in the tub and Jesse was trying to get away from it. I laughed so dang hard! But I saw this 100 truths and thought it looked fun.

My 100 Truths

[1.] Real Name –Kristi Dawn Despain James
[2.] Like It? – Always have
[3.] Single or Taken? - Greatfully TAKEN
[4.] Zodiac Sign - Picses
[5.] Male or Female? - Female
[6.] Elementary School? – Gunnison
[7.] Middle School? – Gunnison
[8.] High School – Gunnison Valley High
[10.] Hair color? – Blondie naturally, but at the moment, I'm a brunette, with blonde roots.
[11.] Eye Color – Blue
[12.] Hair Length – Just past shoulder blades. much longer than high school
[13.] Current Worry? – That Dallas will get home safe.
[14.] Weight – steady at 135lbs.
[15.] Are You A Health Freak? Kinda...I eat healthy, but definitely eat WAY too much chocolate
[16.] Height – 5’8"
[17.] Do You Have A Crush On Someone? – Yes i have the biggest crush ever on my hubby
[18.] Do You Like Yourself? Depending on the day
[19.] Any Piercings? – Yes, ears and belly button
[20.] Any Tattoos? –Yes on my lower back, and want to get kids' names done, but its gotta be right, so it's taking a while to figure out.
[21.] Righty or Lefty? – Righty

***FIRSTS***
[22.] First Surgery? – Left Foot, bunion
[23.] First Piercings? – Ears
[24.] First Best Friend? – Craig Brown
[25.] First Award? – HA.... I don't remember...probably something with 4-H
[26.] First Sport? - Basketball
[27.] First Pet? – Dog...First I can remember was Cody
[28.] First Vacation? – That I can remember was..to California to see my aunt
[29.] First Teacher? – First I can remember was my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Jensen
[30.] First Crush? Craig Brown
[31.] First big birthday? – I don't even remember

***THIS OR THAT***
[32.] Orange or Apple Juice? – Orange
[33.] Rock or Rap? – Rock if i had to choose
[34.] Country or Screamo? Country
[35.] N'Sync or Backstreet Boys? – Backstreet Boys
[36.] Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? – Britney Spears....
[37.] Night or Day? – Night that's when my husband is not working..but day is good cuz I get to spend it with my kiddos
[38.] Sun or Moon? – Sun, cuz then you can get out and do stuff...like Beach time..
[39.] TV or Internet? – Right now..internet cuz that is my connection to everything in the states
[40.] PlayStation or Xbox? – Playstation...but Xbox is good too...we have everything..sadly
[41.] Kiss or Hug? –BOTH...I love to be close!
[42.] Iguana or Turtle? – Turtle
[43.] Spider or Bee? – Uh neither
[44.] Fall or spring? – hhhmm... fall cuz it is beautiful and spring....cuz it rains a lot here...so BOTH
[45.] Limewire or iTunes? iTunes
[46.] Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate
[47.] Soccer or Baseball? – Baseball, i have never played soccer
[48.] Hot or Cold? – IN BETWEEN...which is what it usually is here in Japan...AMAZING!!!

***CURRENTLY**
[49.] Eating? – absolutely nothing
[50.] Drinking? – Diet Pepsi
[51.] I'm about to? – kick some butt....Kayden won't go to bed GGGRRRRR
[52.] Listening to? – some vampire show on tv
[53.] Plans for today? – My day is over and I plan to go to bed soon.
[54.] Waiting for? – The day Dallas comes home ....not soon enough

***FUTURE***
[55.] Want Kids? – we have three and want one more in the future..hopefully another girl to make it even
[56.] When? – not for at least another year
[57.] Marriage? – VERY HAPPILY MARRIED
[58.] When? - Six and 1/2 years ago! (WOW)
[59.] Where Do You Want To Live? – right where I'm at! Okinawa
[60.] How Many Kids? – well....refer to previous question about kids
[61.] Any Name on the Mind? – NO... We have used them all up.....
[62.] What Did You Want To Be When You Were Little? – a psychologist, or criminal investigator
[63.] What Do You Think You'll Really Be Doing?- well as of right now just a mom, but thinking about what i wanna do when they are older...gonna start school this fall!
[64.] Something You Would Never Try? – Probably bungee jumping...what if the rope broke or something!!! AAHHH..
[65.] When Do You Want to Die? – Not any time soon!!!

***WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? ***
[66.] Lips or Eyes? – BOTH...I've got both too soo..I'm lucky
[67.] Nice stomach or nice arms? Arms...SOOO SEXY...with a little ink on em'' mmmmmhhh good
[68.] Hugging or Kissing? – They are both amazing!!!
[69.] Shorter or Taller? – Taller
[70.] Tan Skinned or Light? Definitely tanned!!! Sooo sexy
[71.] Romantic or Spontaneous? – Well...I have spontaneous, and romantic..and I love it!
[72.] Dark or Light Hair? – Dark
[73.] Muscular or Normal? – Muscular for sure
[74.] Hook-Up or Relationship? - Relationship!!
[75.] Similar To You or Different? – Both
[76.] Trouble maker or hesitant? – Well he thinks he is a trouble maker, but he is really a good boy...soo take it how you want.????

***HAVE YOU EVER? ***
[77.] Kissed A Stranger? - sadly many
[78.] Drank Bubbles? – No
[79.] Lost Glasses/ Contacts? – nope..don't have em...should though
[80.] Climbed Up A Tree? – Yes
[81.] Broken Someone's Heart? – pretty sure I have
[82.] Had your heart broken? – Yes..once or twice
[83.] Ran away from home? – when I was little alot...didn't make it far though
[84.] Been Arrested? – No..thank goodness
[85.] Liked A Friend As More Than A Friend? – Yes...sure did!!!

***DO YOU BELIEVE IN***
[86.] Yourself? – Yes I do!
[87.] Miracles? – Yes I do!
[88.] Love at First Sight – OH YES.....Dallas was love at first sight!!!
[89.] Santa Claus? – Yes I do
[90.] Kissing On the First Date? – Uhh... ya just cuz i did
[92.] God? – Yes I do

***ANSWER TRUTHFULLY***
[93.] Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now? - Yes..MY HUBBY I MISS SO MUCH
[94.] Do You Like Someone? – Yes...my hubby

***LASTS***
[95.] Received/Sent Text Message – can't even remember
[96.] Received Call – UMm... Annette...
[97.] Call Made? – Too Annette LOL
[98.] Comment on Facebook? – mine was to Brittani Haxby about her adorable son singing!! To me was from Greg Hammond about his little tyke
[99.] Missed Call? – My hunny...a while ago
[100.] Person You Hung out with? – my adorable children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment