Friday, March 6, 2009

RE-DOING THE WALLS

So lately I have wanted to re-do our walls. They were looking just pretty random and all over the place, sooo with what I had here of my decorations and a few new photo frames this is what i came up with. I have never ever had this many pics up of me and Dallas, but dug up old pics of us and as recent as I could find. I also put pics of the kids that I have taken lately up. I am pleased with my pictures. I did one of my walls Black and White, I have always wanted one. Hope you like it too!! Let me know what you think!

You can tell which ones of these are the black and white's, on here some don't quite look b&w, but they are, the lighting is bad at night. Anyway, let me know what you think. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment