


Well on Thursday night Dallas finally returned home! We are so glad to have him home! The day of his return the Family Readiness Officer had told us to be to the reception area no earlier than 7:30p.m. So I cleaned the house, went to get some stuff at the BX(walmart, but not as good LOL) and then went to the commissary(grocery store). When I came out of the commissary at 3: 30, I had a message on my phone saying the time has been moved up and we needed to be there at 5:30. I FREAKED!!!! I was 1/2 hour away from home, I hadn't showered yet, the kids' were dirty from school and home, I had not finished putting up banners yet, AND I had to put groceries away! I only had an hour to do all that!!! The reception area was 1/2 hour away from my house also. I started freaking out really bad when I couldn't get ahold of my "photographer" AKA my friend and my friend AKA "my hairdresser" LOL. I got home, got everything done I need to and rushed the 20minutes to my friends house to do my hair. YAY DEBBIE she did and awesome job and did it in literally less than 2 minutes!!!! We arrived at the reception area at 5:45. Well then we waited, and waited and waited some more......listened to the Marine Corps Band....waited .......still waiting.....and more waiting. FINALLY around 8:30 or 9:00 they said that the band was going to march them in and then they would be briefed by the C.O. and then be released to the families. We were sooo excited. Thankgoodness I had my good friends, Annette and Debbie there to take the wonderful pictures for me! OH it was amazing to see my now very skinny hubby!!!! I love him so much and we are beyond happy to have him home. The kids just adore him! Here is a few pics.







I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!! Blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but I am almost crying just reading this! I hope you all adjust well to being back together and enjoy your family time. Love you all! Danielle
ReplyDeleteYou are such a strong person, i look up to you and am very happy for you and dallas. you have such a perfect little family. enjoy every moment i am so excited for all of you.
ReplyDeleteYour family is so strong to be able to handle being seperated like that. You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristi I added your cute little family to my blog. That's cool you are in Japan and surving the military life as well!!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone..We are so glad to have him home. I don't think the kids have left him aloe since he got home. He loves it though! We love being a military family, even if it does mean daddy having to go for a little while, it's a small sacrifice for our country!
ReplyDelete