So at this point for Dallas coming home, it is HURRY UP AND WAIT!! The story of my life in the Marine Corps. Love it, but man, it gets irritating sometimes. I miss Dallas so much and just want him home. The kids keep asking when daddy gets home and I keep having to say....NEXT WEEK....oh NEXT WEEK.... it's frustrating. I love being a military wife, but sometimes it is hard. We stay strong though. I even dislike talking to him on the phone because it's like " Okay..Just be here already, I 'm sick of this long distance relationship I want to be with you". I am so proud of him for serving our country...DO NOT GET ME WRONG! He has a lot of honor and pride and he needs to wear it proudly. Dallas is such a blessing in my life. I love him with all of my heart. He is the foundation of our family and supports us very much, as we support him. Life is tough when he is away, which is a lot lately, and more to come! He does such a good job at what he does. He has seen many things in life that not many people have seen and he is a great and passionate man because of that. He appreciates life to the fullest and lives it to the fullest. I love him so much and cannot wait till he is home with his family again. I will update you when I can, but hopefully here in the next week he will be home in our arms!!! Oh ya...thanks for reading my thoughts and updates on our family. It is fun to write.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love your posts! Keep it up! We are proud of Dallas also. I hope he comes home soon. You are a tough cookie. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a dang cute family i just love to look at your blog. you are so strong, hang in there.
ReplyDelete