Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thoughts

So...as many of you probably know, our good friend Crystal Sorenson was faced with a very difficult situation on Monday. Her and another clerk were being robbed at gun point. He tied up her hands and went to tie the other clerk up. He made the fatal mistake to set his gun down. Crystal calmly assessed the situation it appears and made the ultimate decision to grab the gun. It was one fatal shot to the head. She was extremely brave for doing what she did. I would have done the same thing in her situation. She was protecting not only her own life, but the life of the other clerk. I am proud of her for staying as calm as she could and doing what was needed to save her life. It has made me think about a lot. It has made me know that anything, ANYWHERE can happen TO YOU! No one is exempt from something bad happening. In these events I think everyone needs to be prepared for any situation they may be put in. I think everyone should take some kind of defense class or concealed weapon's permit, anything to protect your self. I am so thankful that Crystal and the other clerk are okay. I can't even imagine how Crystal must be feeling. I hope that she knows she did the right thing in this situation. I hope she knows that she gets through this and hope she knows she has tons of support. Crystal, we love you and support you!!!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5802132 to see the whole story!!!!

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY! I heard this story on the news, but didn't know you all knew the people involved. Very crazy.

    Sounds like life is back to normal in Japan. Kayli is getting soo grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! Many thoughts and prayers to her!

    ReplyDelete