Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jesse's Class Field Trip


So on Friday we went on Jesse's first real class field trip. The class has gone on many while we were gone, but this was Jesse's first. It was a museum outside of the Ocean Expo Park. It had several animals created out of flowers. It also had several old Okinawa houses. It was beautiful. It hard to go to though with little kids. It was like a sacred place and had sacred ground. The kids were a little too rambunctious for this, but what can ya do.
Today (Sunday), I kept hearing people cheering and couldn't figure it out for a while, but then realized today was the Okinawa Marathon they do every year. Thousands of people run in this Marathon. I got down to it at the end, so I got to see the last people, but that's okay. I got some fun pictures of it.
I have more pictures from the Marathon, but my computer or the internet doesn't seem to want to upload them, sooo I'll try again tomorrow. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment