Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sick Days




Hey everyone! I feel so bad for my little Kayli. She is so sick. She is so congested and just feeling miserable. She has a hard time breathing clearly, eating because she can't breath through her nose. Poor thing I feel so bad for her. She also has had a fever and is teething. Kayden and Jesse have had a nasty cough and runny noses, and now Kayden is feverish. I feel like I need to do more for them when they feel like this, but there is not much more that I can do other than comforting them and tylenol to help with ache's and pain. It is awful to see a baby be sick. Luckily Jesse had the last two days off school, so he didn't have to go sick. His cough has pretty much gone away. I just really hope that I don't get what they have because it is so hard to take care of them when I feel like crap too.



Dallas is doing good. He misses everyone so much. I don't know much else, but he is doing good, a little bored. He has lost some weight, which is great for him! He went over weighing 234lbs and 38"waist, and in just 3 weeks he is down to 211lbs and a 36" waist. I am so proud of him. He is working out and running for 3 hours a day. I am so proud of him! Our 6 year anniversary is on Sunday the 5th of October. I can't believe it has already been 6 years. Nobody thought we would even make it one year. Now look 6 years later, we love eachother more than the day we got married and we have 3 beautiful, and great children. Anyway, I'm off to bed it is late and I have to get up early to get Jesse to school. Have a good one people!! KEEP READING OUR BLOG! THANKYOU!

2 comments:

  1. I hate sick kids too. Joshua is getting his year old molar's and thus has a terrible runny nose that has now progressed into a cough. I feel your pain.

    Sick babies are worse. All you can do is feel bad for them!

    Good Luck, and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about the little ones. and congrats on being married six years. i can't believe its been that long.

    ReplyDelete