Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lonely Nights






Hey, so I haven't posted in a really long time. Since the last post alot has happened. Terra returned to Utah at the end of August and Dallas went to Iraq the beginning of September. We miss both of them so much. Dallas is doing good. He is stressed out because his command has no common sense, but what can ya do right? Jesse started school on the 15th of Septemer. He really enjoys school. He doesn't like to go in the mornings, but by the end of the day he doesn't want to leave. Jesse going to school has whipped him into good shape. He rarely whines anymore, is polite, nice and does what I ask him to the first time now. Kayden is lost at home without him though. Kayden misses his brother and gets bored easily at home . Kayli can't play with him like Jesse can. Kayden will start his part day preschool next week. Hopefully that will keep him happy and entertained. It will also help him socialize better. That will leave me with just Kayli for the first part of the day. She is getting quite the personality. She is so sweet and a joy to be with. She rarely whines, the only time she fusses is if she is hungry, yucky bum, or lonely. If anyone wants to write Dallas let me know and I will post his mailing address. I am gonna head to bed because its late and I have to get up early. Night All

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute family! I hope your husband isn't away for too long, it must be hard for you to have him gone.

    ReplyDelete