Monday, July 28, 2008
My First Blog
So it is July 29th at 12:30a.m. I am awake and I mean awake. I really need to sleep, but I can't seem to bring myself to bed. Kayli just went down finally, and Kayden is still awake with a fever of a 103.7. Today was a rainy windy day here in Okinawa. I really like days like today. I love sitting in my nice comfy recliner and watching it just pour outside. I love to open all the windows and blinds and just listen to the piddle and paddle of the rain. It was probably the quietest day I have had in about 3 years. Jesse was totally consumed with his new Diego Playdough set he got for his birthday. I never thought something could keep him occupied for hours, but this did it. Kayden was sleeping all day due to his fever and well Kayli is quiet most of the time anyway. I was thinking and I probably should have started this blog when we first moved here to Okinawa, Japan in January, but I didn't know it existed. I really like the idea of this because we are so far away from all of our family. Terra has been here since May 30th, 2008. I have enjoyed her for the most part. She has been an enormous help, especially when Dallas was in 29 Palms for training. Well I guess I will hit the sack and try to get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment