So tonight I went to a class to teach me about traveling by space A. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a military flight from overseas to usually the states. I plan on traveling that way to come home for the holidays. It is a free flight, so I can't complain to much right? Think again, it involves a lot of paperwork, planning, patience and maybe delays. I plan on coming back to Utah right before Thanksgiving and coming back to Japan at the end of January. Now with these flights it can be on a variety of aircrafts. It can be a cargo plane, a jump plane or if we get really really lucky the Patriot Express which is a commercial plane. I hope to get the Patriot Express because that would be the most comfortable with three children. I would love if everyone pray for me to have a smooth trip to and from the states.
Lately I have been thinking and being here in Japan, so far away from family, I have realized just how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband, children, parents, in-laws, and sisters and brothers. I am so blessed to have such a great family. They are so supportive and patient with me. They are so amazing. So to my family, I love you so much and I am greatful for everything you have done for me and for being so patient with me and my family and our lifestyle.
I am making it my goal for life to be the best wife and mother, daughter and sister that I can be. I would do anything for my family and want my children to grow up to be fantastic, productive, generous adults. Well I guess I better head to bed, it is late and I am super tired from taking in all the information tonight. Ta Ta For Now!




