I thought I would be better at blogging this year, but it has proven completely opposite! I haven't necessarily been to busy, just lazy I guess. Last time I left you with Dallas going to training and verifiying that I miscarried the baby back in November. Well I have some good news this post YAY! Dallas returned from training and we are so glad he is home, but he will be leaving again in the next week for the long deployment. He will be gone for 7 months. Now this is bad news I know, but it may mean that the kids and I get to move bac
k early. At this point we are waiting on approval o
f the orders. I hope to know by this week, but as most military families know it is just a waiting game. If we get the approval for this, then we have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house we will be moving into.
NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS!! Many of you already know that I am expecting again. I found out back in February. I am now 16 weeks along and doing well. My due date is Oct. 28,2010. I will have to have a c-section, so I will be scheduling this at least a week before that date. I will also be getting my tubes tied because we are DONE! No more little cuties. 4 is plenty for us. The due date means that Dallas will be gone during t
his time and I'm pretty bummed about it, but what can you do right? I will hopefully be getting those orders home so that family can be around me and the kids during this time.
Last month we finally got our trip to Utah. It wasn't easy to get there though. We did not make it on the Patriot Express, but we tried for a few
other flights including ones to Guam, Hawaii and Alaska. After 3 different tries we finally got on a flight to Alaska. Now there was only one flight going out from Alaska in few days and it only had 6 available seats on it. We would take up 5 of them if we got on. Amazingly and luckily we had some friends that just moved there. Many of you know them.... Wendy and Alex Jones!!!! Alex works up there and he was kind enough to MAKE SURE we got on that flight!! A
ll the other families were not to happy that we got on and nobody else did. We had about an hour in Alaska to finally meet Wendy's family! Her daughter is just adorable as can be and her hubby Alex was just as kind! Thanks Wendy and Alex for everything you did for us! We then made the 4 1/2 hour trip on the C5 from Alaska to Travis AFB in California. We then waited there and finally got a ride to the Sacramento airport. We spent the night in the Sacramento
airport sleeping on the floor and chairs. Well Dallas and Jesse slept, but Kayli, Kayden and I didn't sleep at all. We finally got on our flight to Utah, stopping in Vegas and then moving on. I was pretty sick for those flights.
Once we were in Utah I realized I forgot my camera charger, so I didn't get to take too many photos while there, but that's okay because we had a ton of fun while we were there and didn't have time to worry about picture taking. Anyw
ay if your still with me , Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this adventurous tale!
P.S. We are not going to find out what sex this baby is so we can have us a SURPRISE!!
Boy Name: Conrad Marius James
Girl Name: Aniston Kaye James
We can't wait! OH YA and Kayli turned 2 yesterday!!! I can't believe it. I will be posting more pictures a little later of Utah and Kayli's second bday!







Kristi, that is wonderful! I am so excited for you! You are so amazing with all the moving and being a mom and your husband gone all the time. I admire you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on baby #4!!! That is fun that you are not going to find out what the sex is. There is no way that I could do that, but I think that it is awesome. Good luck with everything. -Andy
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I think that it is awesome that you are not finding out the sex of the baby. I don't know if I could do it. Good luck with everything that is going on. You sure have some beautiful kids:) -Andy
ReplyDelete