Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a BOY!

Well we weren't going to find out the sex of the baby, but the ultrasound tech blew it and so when I go home I just had to look at what I thought she let out,we are having another BOY. I am not completely thrilled about this ,but Dallas is. I would have like to have another little princess running around, but that's okay. Another brother to protect sister and mommy. The ultrasound showed my due date more around October 21st. I have to wait to see he dr. first to see if he is going to change it from the 28th to more around the 21st. We haven't been up to a whole lot because it has been raining.
Dallas deployed the beginning of May and will return in December. Kayli turned 2 on May 7. Well, instead of my boring rambling LOL, i'll just post a bunch of pics to look at, just hanging out. Just a little background on the picture of Kayden with a big ol' goose egg: We were picking Jesse up from school and Kayden was wanting to catch butterflies, but they were at the front of the school, not at the park we were at. He thought he would sneak out and was running as fast as he could looking backwards at me and smashed head first into a big huge cement pillar they have...it bruised the next day and was pretty much gone by the 3rd day.















.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so gorgeous. I love to read your blog and hear how you are. Glad things are going well, too bad your hubby is gone til Dec. I am thankful for all those guys do. I have to tell you that you are an awesome mom and you are so strong. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete