I'm trying to get better at blogging this year. I am not as busy right now as I have been in the past 7 months. I was supposed to be visiting Utah, but it was canceled. I have been doing nothing but getting caught up on classes I'm taking. I am almost caught up. A few more days and I should be. Not one thing has happened...just same old same old so I guess that's why it is a small post, but I won't leave you without a picture..oh ya go check out my new photography blog: BLOG I am so happy with it. Anyway...here is my picture I'll leave you with. :)





Friend? I know know what you want.... you want some of my ice cream bar. Well you can't have it!!! Sam sam.granado@cancer.org
ReplyDeleteKristi, I love your photography and I am glad that your family is well. Your kids are gorgeous! Hope to see ya around when you are here!
ReplyDelete