Monday, January 18, 2010

Far and few in between

Well..I have had a break from photo sessions because I was supposed to be in Utah right now, so I guess I'll post something here since I have time. In my last post I said not much had happened, but I did forget to mention a few things. For those of you who knew I was pregnant I just wanted to cover all my bases and let you know that I miscarried the baby back in November. I know there are some who do not know that yet, I've had lots of questions about "baby in belly". Anyway we were supposed to be in Utah right now for a visit, but we travel Space Available so there is no guarantee getting on the plane. We had tried to come in October, but failed two weeks in a row. We failed yet again this past weekend. We are going to try again this weekend and hopefully we will get on the plane. If we don't make it this weekend then we will be coming in April before Dallas deploys again. Our plan as of right now is for me and the kids to move back to Utah in June. Dallas will return home from his deployment and we would only have one month left on Okinawa, so I am just going to move back to the states early. I am hoping that my photography business will flourish there as it has here. So start spreading the word that Kristi James Photography will be coming to Utah this summer.
Dallas is training at work and will be going back to 29 Palms AGAIN in the next month. We will miss him so much, but the sooner all this is done and over with the sooner he will be done with deployments for a while.
Jesse still enjoys school and loves learning anything and everything he can. He is always asking questions about things.
Kayden is starting to grow up and be a big boy helper. Him and Jesse have also been stuck on playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.....They have never been so passionate about something like this LOL.
Kayli's new word is "Arigato", which is Thank you in Japanese. She is so cute when she says it. The Japanese just LOVE it.
As much as we love it here, I think it is time to move on. We miss our family so much and they miss us. They are missing out on our kids growing up and we are missing our nieces and nephews and cousins growing up. It has been such a wonderful experience here and I can honestly say this is the best place we have live thus far. Well I will leave you with that and if your still reading this thank you and I hope you enjoy a much needed update!
Oh..what is a post without photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment