Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WOW..WAY TOO LONG!!!


It has been since August that I updated this thing. I have been so busy. If you watch my facebook you'll know. So I have been up to nothing but taking pictures. Check out my flickr page to view all I have been up to or my facebook(kristijamesphotography). This also has pics of the kids and fun stuff we do :)
Jesse has started Kindergarten and LOVES LOVES LOVES IT!!! He cries if he can't go to school.
He is starting to read sentences and loves it. He is such a good boy! He is super excited for Christmas.
Kayden is well Kayden. He is always into things, happy, and caring. He is such a mixture of everything. I sure do have my hands full with him. He misses his brother during the days, but is starting to learn how to play with Kayli.
Kayli is such a sweetheart. She is so caring and very opinionated also. She talks up a storm and is starting to put sentences together. She is such a momma's girl, but LOVES her some daddy too!
Dallas has returned from Radio Chiefs Course and is now preparing to deploy again in the beginning of 2010. He is excited to deploy somewhere new...I can't say where though.
We are hoping to visit Utah in January before he deploys.
It's almost Christmas and it's really weird because it's still in the high 70's here most days. We went to the beach the other day for a photo shoot and actually wore swimsuits it was that warm. Check out he flickr..in a few pages to see the pictures of my adorable children.
So much has happened and gone on in the last months I can't even remember everything, but go enjoy pictures and feel free to leave some comments LOL :) Sorry it took me so long to update..and it's not even that great cuz I can't remember everything LOL.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I miss your posts...I am so glad you updated us all. I am not on facebook, so I feel out of the loop. I would LOVE for you to take our family pics when you come...let me know when you are coming! (leave a message on my blog or email) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete