Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update

Well me and my kiddos were supposed to be coming to Utah on the 8th of August and then the 15th of August, but came home unsuccessful. We tried to hop on the Space Available Patriot Express(basically a military flight). Zero seats both weekends, so we are not going to be coming for a while now. Dallas is in 29 Palms for some training and we have missed each other so much we thought it would be a great chance to come home for a visit. We would be able to meet new members of the family(Lincoln & Annalyne), the rest of the fam, and old friends. I was going to be able to do a lot of photo shoots for people, but now I won't be able to do this. I am so bummed. I was going to spend 30 days...3 weeks in Utah and 1 week in 29 Palms. We were going to go camping and fishing with our kids(haven't experienced this yet). Anyway, school starts soon and Jesse will be in Kindergarten. I can't believe my oldest will be in Kindergarten. I know he's not that old yet, but to me it is just crazy to think about. I was thinking the other day...WOW...I'm only 24 years old and I will have my 7 year anniversary in October, I have 3 kids and have lived so many places already. It's pretty crazy for me to think about. Back when I was 16(when I met Dallas), I never dreamed it would bring me to where I am at now. I am also taking advantage of the "My Career Advancement" program for military spouses. If eligable they pay up to $6000 dollars for education. I am going to get my Master's Certificate of Design (Digital Photography and Graphic Design). I am beyond excited for my classes to start. So be prepared to give out comments on work I will be doing. And because I'm on the randomness of this post, Kayden is Kayden and he is a crazy 3 year old. He is all over the place all the time. Nuff Said! Kayli is getting so big now. She is saying so many things and she is only 15months old. She says: daddy, mum, belly button, bath tub, car, truck, quack quack, Jesse, ball, and I think a few more. She is following directions so well. I can ask her a question and she will in some way answer me. She is so amazing and I'm completely in love with her and her little personality. I am so blessed with the most Amazing husband EVER and some great children. I have never been so happy in my life..it is about perfect right now. Wow..this post is pretty random..happenings and thoughts. Anyway, I will be getting back to booking photo session on the 24th of August. I figure I'll take this week to prepare for Jesse going back to school and to just have fun on Okinawa with them. I did get some really great shots of Kayli lately, my boys wont' sit still long enough to get pictures of anymore and then some really awesome sunset pictures. Well stay tuned for those pictures! Good night everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment