Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo Shoots Gallore

Check out my other blog for what I have been up to lately. More to come on that one also. Dallas is in 29 Palms for Radio Chiefs Course. The kids have been kind of bored as I have been so busy with photos. We have also had a few house guests since the 15th of July. Our friends were supposed to be leaving the island, but were held back and didn't have anywhere to go. Kayli kindly gave up her room to Nick, Shannon and Nelson. Anyway, gotta run have more photos to do. Check them out and let me know what you think! I always appreciate your comments. :)
www.kristijamesphotography.blogspot.com
www.kristijamesphotography.webs.com

Also I will be coming home august 8 till Sept. 9. If you want your pics done while I'm in town let me know. Call my mom's or email me! 435-528-3990 OR kristi.james260307@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Kristi, what a talent you have! That is wonderful! I love your pictures. So, you are in Utah? I don't know if I will be in Gunnison during the time that you are there, but if I get down, that would be neat if I could see ya. I hope everything is going well. Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete