Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving ( Oh ya and some Halloween PICS)


Ya ya ya, I know Halloween, sooooo last month..kay even 2 months ago. I'm a little slow. But anyway, Jesse was going to be Rambo, but was honery and didnt want to be anything, so we put yellow paint on his face and just called him part of the Pit Crew on Cars. Kayden was a cute little Dragon (Jesse's costume from last year), and Kayli was the cutest little hound EVER. We just went and saw family we hadn't seen in a long time. The kids didn't' get much candy or REAL Trick or Treating done, but they still had fun. By the end of the night they were exhausted.











Thanksgiving was a nice relaxing day. At my mom's house it was supposed to be my Grandma and Grandpa Fannin and Uncle Mike, but earlier in the week the whole household was extremely sick with the flu. It started with Drew being sick and throwing up, then that same day Jessica came over thinking she had pregnancy sickness, but it turned out she had the flu too. By the end of the night my mom, Kayli, myself, Jesse, and my dad were all sick as dogs. Throwing up all night long, and speaking of dogs...... that same night puking and all, Jessica's dog gave birth. So were trying to deliver these puppies and in the process all throwing up. Jessica and mom stayed up all night with the dog to make sure the puppies came okay. Needless to say we ended up with 5 cute little puppies and still a very sick household. We were all so sick still the next day. Anyway back to Thanksgiving, Grandma and Grandpa Fannin didn't want to catch the fast spreading, contagious illness, so they all decided not to come. It was just our small little family for Thanksgiving at my moms. I then went over to Dallas' parents house. Dallas' brothers Mike and Blake and his wife and kids were there. Lyndie(Blake's Wife) had her grandma there. Dallas' Aunt Brenda and Rachelle and Doug and their kids were there. It was nice, all the little kids played so well the whole time. Me, Blake and Lyndie were glued to the t.v. because HOUSE was on for a Marathon. I sure missed Dallas this year. I wish he could have been here, but I know he had an okay Thanksgiving. He is on a mission and we have to sacrifice for our country. It will all be worth it in the end. I am so Thankful for my husband and our troops and for all they do. I am thankful to all the wives that are left home alone for the holidays and have to be mom and dad. I am thankful for the wonderful families that I have. We are truly blessed.































1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics! I hope you all ended up having a good Thanksgiving. It is never fun to have the flu...we would know.

    Let us know when you are feeling better and we can try and come down...if it isn't snowing...I hate to drive in snow!

    ReplyDelete