Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Time


So a few weeks ago, okay so longer, roughly the 1st of December our Family ( The Despains) went up willow creek and got our Christmas Tree for this year. This was so fun, and I got to bring my kids along. They have only done this once before with the James' and I haven't done it in about 7 or 8 years. We actually found a tree really fast this year. Years past it took us a while to find the RIGHT tree. It was a fun fast little trip. 
          On the 7Th of December we blessed Kayli. It was a nice small relaxing day, and a beautiful blessing. I  am definitely blessed to have such a great family. Kayli looked like a little Angel.

          The day before we had our Despain Family Christmas Party. It was nice, because I got to see cousins and aunts I have not seen in over 7 years. The families came from all over Utah. 
            Well, Christmas Day was an early morning. Santa got here about 4:45a.m., and we were up ready to unwrap presents at 5a.m. This year was so fun because Jesse and Kayden were old enough to know what was going on. They were so excited to see Santa had brought them presents. Jesse got every Thomas the Train sets possible. Kayden got every Hot Wheels sets possible too. Kayli got Cabbage Patch Dolls, and an activity table. I got a Wii Fit Board, a small picture printer and a laptop ( I got to open that earlier he he). Dallas also got a laptop. After opening presents at my mom's house we went to Dallas' mom's house. Cousins and aunts and uncles were there too. The kids got blankets, books, and some toys.  It was a nice Christmas, but later that day was the start to weeks of ear aches and fevers! Kayden had them, then Jesse, who ended up going to the E.R. Kayli broke her first 2 bottom teeth and has had a fever also. Poor kids, one thing after another since we got here.

Happy New Year's Everyone! So we just watched movies for the night. It was just me, my mom and sister Jessica, everyone else was working or sleeping. Kinda boring ,but relaxing. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Kaydence got those same christmas jammas. I wished they made them big they feel so comfy on her.

    ReplyDelete