So, today I took the kids sledding up Willow Creek. We were sitting at home bored, and the kids said "MOM LETS GO SOMEWHERE NOW". So.....we went sledding. We gathered up mittens, coats and boots to go. We had such a blast. Poor Kayli was scared to death though. I would even put her down and she would freak out. She has been that way lately, but this was so sincere and scared. Overall, we had one of the best days we have had in a while!
Kayli got her first two teeth in the last two weeks. It was "hell". She was miserable. I have never seen her so unhappy.
I think I put on my last post that Dallas was promoted to Staff Sergeant at midnight January 1, 2009. I am so proud of him. This was a long time coming for him. He worked hard for his promotion.





No comments:
Post a Comment