Hey everyone! I thought I might want to start updating my blog again. Since the last time I wrote on here, many, many things have happened. Kayli has been sick almost non stop. Between ear infections, runny nose and coughs, it has been practically the whole time. She is getting so big and is sitting up.
She wants to crawl so bad, but isn't quite there yet. She is 6 months old and will soon be 7 months, which is just crazy to me that she is already that old. A few weeks ago Kayden and Jesse were messing around on the bench for my moms table, and I had just got done saying.."Kayden get off your brother now" when the bench tipped and they both tumbled off. Kayden stood up and I had already got my coat on to take him to
the hospital. He had sliced his eye open good and the inside of his lip. He had a half smile for a while. When we got to the hospital, the first thing he said was..."Can I see my blood". I couldn't stop laughing. He was fine by the time we got home. It was nice that the ER was really quick to get the doctor there and him stitched up, under an hour. Then a like 2 1/2 weeks later, my mom caught Kayden guzzling Benadryl. He had found the benadryl and started drinking it. Luckily he only got like 2-3TBS. and he just got loopy for a few hours then was fine. He was back to his crazy, destructive self the next day. We are enjoying our
time home with family. The kids still miss Dallas like crazy and talk about him everyday. I miss him alot also. I didn't realize how much I took him for granted until now. I will never
take him for granted again. The holidays are coming and we are going to miss him even more during that time. The kids and I are super excited for Christmas. Jesse asks me everyday if its Christmas yet. He doesn't want Santa to come, but he want Christmas to. Well if I think of anymore excited events I will do a new post. Have a great Holiday season if I don't get to everyone before then.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Poor kid! Caleb has the same scar, but it is above the eyebrow. Boys will be boys! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Take care of my Dad. See ya, Danielle
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the trip to the hospital, but i guess boys will be boys. your little family is just so cute. have a great holiday!!
ReplyDelete