KAYLI & NELSON


So last weekend we spent the day at the beach. All of Camp McTureous had a power outage, so it was the perfect opportunity to do an all day trip. We went to Torii Station Beach. It has the large large water slide for the kids to go down. Our friends Nick, Shannon and Nelson came and Eddy, Shito, and Emma came also. We rented a pavillion with a grill, brought burgers and dogs. Nelson is only 4 months older than Kayli so they played together alot. Dallas, Nick and Eddy rented some Canoes and went out as far as they thought safe and snorkeled. They saw sea snakes, cucumbers, nemo's, and alot more that I can't remember at this moment. While the men did that Shannon and I stayed back with all the kids. We couldn't wait for the guys to get back so we could go snorkeling. Once they did get back..it was so late that we ended up taking the kids to the slide. Overall it was a wonderful day. I got burnt and poor Kayden got burnt on every little spot I didn't get sunscreen on. Next time he will me smothered in it LOL.








You are getting sooo good at taking pics! Love all of them! I have major beach envy...
ReplyDelete