




May 7, 2009, our little princess turned one!! I can't believe it. Time sure does fly when you are enjoying yourself. The day before her birthday I took some First year pics! It was fun while it lasted. She was tired and ornery, so not many of her smiling, but I think most of them turned out well. I had to use what I had for props and backgrounds. Thursday evening we invited friends over for cake and ice cream. It was pretty funny, our friend Nick just came back from Iraq a week ago and she didn't really remember him. He would even look at her and she would cry. After a while, she was looking for him and then fake crying once she saw his face. It was so funny. She didn't really care about opening her presents, but wanted to play with them once, we had unwrapped them. She got a lot of really great presents and was definitely spoiled by Aunt Shannon and Uncle Nick ( as we call them). She was so happy to have her little boyfriend Nelson there to play with. They are so dang cute together. He was comforting her and hugging her when she was sad. I just love that little guy! We have so many great friends that came and loved on Kayli! She LOVED her cake!! She was a little hesitant at first, but once she realized I wasn't going to take it from her she dove in. Needless to say she pretty much had
cake everywhere in the kitchen!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment