WARNING: LONG POST WITH LOTS OF PICTURES :)
Wow, I feel horrible. I keep up with my work blog, but not on here. The last real post I had was Kayli turning 2. Well since then... I think I already posted that Dallas has deployed. We are a few months into this deployment and it hasn't always been easy. Many things have gone wrong, but many things have been great as well. I first want to thank my AMAZING neighbors for helping me out with my kids so much. They have been watching them while I work and go to Dr. Appointments ( especially a BIG thanks to HEIDI). On July 26, Jesse turned 6 years old. I can't believe that he is already 6 years old. It's still crazy for me to think that most of my friends from highschool are just now having their first and second children and I'm on my 4th, one of which is now 6 years old, going into first grade this year. I sit and think about how fast my life has gone, it has just flown. Seems like yesterday I was still in highschool, just married, having my first baby and then it started really really flying, had my second baby, moved to Japan and had my 3rd baby, survived a deployment and many training trips away and now expecting my 4th child in the next 2 months. WOW!! Dallas and I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on Oct.5. Right before our last child will be born. I'm pretty sad that he won't be here for it or the birth of our son. I am very grateful for him being here for the other 3 though. In this career, that's not always possible. I am so grateful that my mom will be able to join me over here for a few weeks though to help out with my other children. I will have to have a csection( SOOOO getting my tubes tied too LOL) so I will be in the hospital for at least 72 hours :( . I have this feeling though that this baby may have a different plan than what we have. I just had my second scare with what I think may be pre-term labor. 45 min. of very painful contractions, ect... luckily laying on my side and drinking water and gatorade helped and they stopped. This is the second time in about a month and a half this has happened. I sure hope this little man stays in for "THE PLAN". I don't know what I would do if he came early. I have stopped taking clients on Okinawa now to be careful and prepare for our son and shortly after our move back to the states. I will still have a few more newborn shoots before I'm completely done though. Wow... I sure did ramble, I guess that's what you get when I only update every couple of months. Oh BTW, I am now 29 weeks and we should have baby by Oct. 19... if not sooner. Feel free to visit my other blog, which I occasionally will post personal blogs on as well. BLOG ... also since I won't have many new clients, this will probably be where I post more personal ones from now on, so bookmark it and keep up on it :) Here are some pics that i have for you :) OH... and Kayli potty trained herself...how bout that. Not at night but during the day and I"m sooooo proud of her. no more diapers. Just pullups at night!! YAY KAYLI!!
Playing with Japanese friends at the beach.
28 weeks




Jesse's sleepover last night.





What cute kids you have. By the way you look great! I hope your last baby comes as planned. Glad to hear you guys are doing great.
ReplyDelete